The Types of RV Insurance We Can Write
We write all sorts of RV insurance for our clients, including those looking to insure:
- Class A (Conventional)
- Class A (Professional Bus Conversion)
- Class B (Camper Van)
- Class C (Mini-Motor Home)
- Recreational Tow Trucks (GVWR over 10,000 used to tow travel trailers)
- Travel Trailers
In addition, we can write insurance for travel trailers, such as conventional, fifth-wheel, pop-up tent trailers and mounted truck campers. Regardless of your specific needs, our independent insurance specialists will negotiate to obtain the best discounts and rates on your behalf.
Examples of RV Insurance Packages
Best of all, we can help you customize your insurance package to ensure it’s tailored to your specific needs, rather than signing you up for a “one size fits all package” that may not have the coverage you actually need. Examples of ways we can customize your package include:
- Full Timer’s Coverage
- Roadside Assistance
- Emergency Vacation Expense
- Vacation Liability
- Mexico Physical Damage
- Fire Department Service Charge Coverage
- Replacement Cost for Personal Effects
- Diminishing Deductibles Endorsement
- Schedule Medical Benefits
- Additional Living Expenses
We have helped many RV homeowners throughout the Inverness, FL and Citrus County area find the right insurance, including clients in Floral City, Dunnellon, Hernando, Inglis, Beverly Hills, Citrus Hills, Crystal River and Homosassa.
Contact us today to get started on customizing your RV insurance package.